1. Give something away- no strings attached.
2. Do a kindness- and forget it.
3. Spend a few minutes with the aged- their experience is priceless guidance.
4. Look intently into the face of a baby- and marvel.
5. Laugh often- it's life's lubricant.
6. Give thanks- a thousand times a day is not enough.
7. Pray- or you will lose the way.
8. Plan as though you'll live forever- because you will.
10. Live as though you'll die tomorrow- because you will, on some tomorrow.
Fire goes out for lack of fuel, and tensions disappear when gossip stops. ~Proverbs 26:20 The Living Bible
A God you understood would be less than yourself. ~Flannery O'Connor
If you're going through difficult times today, hold steady. It will change soon.
If you are experiencing smooth sailing and easy times now, brace yourself. It will
change soon. The only thing you can be certain of is change.